Thursday, December 11, 2008

Writing on the Wall

I am not going to start this off by being long-winded. No sense setting up an expectation of blogs to come.

The plan is just to have a place to put down some thoughts as they come to me (another reason to not expect much here). I wanted a chance to express myself from time to time. I have tried this type of thing before, but just never felt as comfortable as I would have liked and could not seem to get a decent blog going. Hopefully starting fresh will help.

Future installments will include, but not be limited to; updates on the family, venting about things that upset me (let's keep those to a minimum, shall we), and what God is doing in my life.

I don't expect a large following. In fact, if I am the only one who ever reads this, that will be okay. I just felt like having a place to put things into writing.

So that's it...let's begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment